Quality Process Automation Software
InspectionXpert – The Quality Management SoftwareFrom CAD drawing to quality inspection sheet in minutes – with InspectionXpert, the quality management software More
InspectionXpert helps you to balloon drawings and create accurate inspection reports fast and easily in an automated way.
"InspectionXpert OnDemand is software that automates the process of ballooning inspection prints, importing measurement results, and creating inspection packages from any PDF or TIF file. Create first article and in process inspection documents for AS9102, PPAP, TDP, Control Plans and more. InspectionXpert OnDemand can be accessed from any web browser making it simple to access and deploy, while keeping data securely on your local computer"
- Quickly balloon CAD (CATIA, AutoCAD DWG, PDF, TIF) drawings
- Sequentially numbered balloons are automatically added to quality inspection reports
- Optical character recognition (OCR) of dimensions and tolerances
- Create individual inspection report templates (standard or customized)
- Export dimensions from your CAD drawings to an inspection report form (e.g. EMPB / FAI, PPAP, EN9102 / AS9102)
- Save ballooned drawings as 2D PDF
- Utilization of scanned manufacturing drawings (PDF / TIF) possible
- With InspectionXpert you will save time and money when creating inspection reports.
Benefits of Users:
InspectionXpert – the quality management software – has different benefits for users:
Time savings from 50% to 90%
Sequentially numbered balloons are automatically added to standardized or customized reports. This way, reports can be created much faster and extremely reliably.
Avoid mistakes - Ensure the accuracy of inspection reports
Manual transfer of data from inspection drawings to inspection reports is eliminated. This way, you prevent manual input errors.
Control revisions efficiently - accelerate speed of operation
Intelligent algorithms of InspectionXpert automatically recognize changes between different versions of the same inspection drawing. Changes are color-coded and an error-prone manual comparison is not applicable.
Have everything under control - short learning curve because of intuitive handling
InspectionXpert provides all information of inspection characteristics in a clear and structured way. The drawing view corresponds to the respective detailed view. Your overview about relevant information is not blocked by pop-up windows.
Catering to Industries like
|AEROSPACE DEFENSE||ALTERNATIVE ENERGY||AUTOMOTIVE|
|OIL AND GAS|